PEMERHATI / RAKAN2

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

VoxPop: PKR security personnel 'disgusting'-MALAYSIAKINI

I was left speechless when I saw how the photographer was manhandled and choked. It reminded me of an unruly Umno crowd.'

On Photographers attacked, may boycott PKR
Martin Jalleh: A picture speaks a thousand words. I was left speechless when I saw how Guang Ming Daily's photographer Loh Hoay Hoon was manhandled and choked.

It reminded me of the acts of police brutality and/or the behaviour of an unruly Umno crowd - incidents that PKR has never failed to highlight!
MORE

Setiap artikel yang ditulis adalah di bawah tanggungjawab penulis.
Bagaimanapun artikel yang dicopy dari sumber lain, bukanlah tanggungjawab penulis.
Ianya sekadar satu perkongsian maklumat atau bahan untuk ditimbang dan dikaji kebenarannya.